Huawei has been selling 4G and 5G editions of the Mate 30 and Mate 30 Pro flagships for a while now in China. And since the phone is doing good numbers, the company decided to come up with an even more premium version of the phone. In comes the Huawei Mate 30 RS Porsche Design Edition of the smartphone that will go on sale in the company’s home market. The company further confirmed the release and availability of the smartphone during the November 5 event. So, if you got cash to burn, the phone will be on sale, starting from November 11.
The Huawei Mate 30 RS Porsche Design is going on sale at 10:08 AM (CST) sharp on the above-mentioned date. The smartphone features 12GB of RAM and a massive 512GB UFS 3.0 internal storage. The phone is priced at CNY 12,999 (~$1,850 or Rs. 1,20,999). In Europe, the phone is priced at €2,095 (~$2,330).
Now, in terms of specs, the phone mirrors the Mate 30 Pro 5G. The phone will be available in Red and Black colored leather back. There is also a thick vertical glass strip that houses the quad-camera array. The flash is located at the upper-left corner of the back panel.
Specifications | Huawei Mate 30 RS Porsche Design
The Huawei Mate 30 RS Porsche Design comes with the following Specs.
- Display: 6.53″ OLED Horizon Display with 88° curvature on both edges;
- Chipset: HiSilicon Kirin 990 w/Balong 5000 5G Modem;
- Primary: 40MP sensor w/f/1.6 wide-angle lens;
- Ultra-Wide: 40MP sensor w/f/1.8 ultra-wide lens;
- Telephoto: 8MP sensor w/f/2.4 telephoto lens (supports 3x Optical Zoom, 5x hybrid zoom, 30x digital zoom);
- ToF: 3D ToF sensor
- Selfie Camera: 32MP sensor coupled with a 3D ToF sensor.
- Battery: 4,500mAh battery w/support for 40W Fast Charging and 27W Fast Wireless Charging.
The phone also carries support for reverse wireless charging, along with support for Face ID. It also features an in-display fingerprint reader. The phone lacks a 3.5mm audio jack.
Some other features include – hybrid SIM slots, nano sd card support, NFC, and IR blaster. And finally, the device has n IP68 certification to make it dustproof and water-resistant.