These 12 amazing convenient strategies for using Android will make your android journey very smooth and straightforward.
To use Android, you should be able to do it easily and in a short time. Several people use strategies that are convenient for using Android.
Below are 12 convenient strategies for using Android we have discussed today
1. Android phones are great since they can be customized to your tastes. Moreover, you can use numerous applications on them. A launcher allows you to organize the apps on your mobile device.
2. Android will be the only platform to take full advantage of Google’s advantages. There are many great apps here, such as Gmail, Calendar, Photos, and more. And, of course, there’s Google Assistant.
Google Now is a launcher that was added to Marshmallow. Along with Marshmallow, you can search the internet using Google. Searching from the search results is possible periodically.
3. You can easily find out what information apps share with you. You can view the permissions of particular apps through the Settings menu and Application Manager. Permissions will be more easily controlled in the new Android version.
4. The other interesting aspect is that you can automatically control the functions of different apps. For instance, you can choose any PDF reader that you like or any web browser.
You will be asked what your default app is as soon as you turn on the phone. It is still possible to ‘clear defaults’ from the settings later if you do.
5. Track data usage using mobile devices. This feature is available from your device’s settings. The Android operating system has a built-in data tracking feature.
6. Remove applications you don’t need. Many applications aren’t used. It is impossible to delete all of them. You can, however, disable some of them.
7. Batteries are a major problem for smartphones today. Android phones have, however, been equipped with a mode designed to conserve battery life.
8. By becoming a programmer yourself, you’ll be able to master any subject faster. You can choose ‘About This Phone’ from the Settings menu to become a developer.
A build number can be found there. The developer option will be opened by pressing it seven times on this phone.
9. The settings page can be reached very quickly. The settings can be accessed through the notification menu. The Quick Settings feature can be found right away on the Android version.
10. Take on multiple tasks at once. Two applications will run simultaneously. Home buttons are available in the apps you recently developed. Hold them down with your finger. Each app will have an isolated screen. Choose whichever app you want.
11. A great way to find information is by using gestures. Drawing with your finger gives you various commands. Smartphones make it easy to find everyone you need. Use your finger to find specific instructions.
12. Get close to the camera as quickly as possible. Many smartphones can turn their cameras on by simply touching them with their fingers. An Android device also has access to a shortcut to the camera on its lock screen.
Hope you like Our article on convenient strategies for using Android; if you still have some questions or queries regarding convenient strategies for using Android, mention those in the comment section.