Are you searching for How To Turn On And Off Android Developer Options? You come to the correct webpage.
As I mentioned at the beginning, there is an advanced setting called the developer option. Make sure to keep the settings the way they are without reversing them.
Taking this step will benefit you greatly. I’ll let everyone move on; let’s not keep talking about the developer options they don’t know about.
Enabling Android Developer Options involves the following steps:
- To do this, you first need to go to your phone’s settings.
- You will find the About Phone option at the bottom of the settings. Go to About Phone.
- The Build Number will appear after you select the About Phone option. The build number option can be clicked as many times as you like, but most developers will enable it when they click six times.
The process is straightforward if you follow it properly. At that point, the developer options will be enabled.
We don’t need to know how to disable developer options until we enable developer options, so let’s see how to do so next time.
Disabling developer options involves the following steps:
- To get started, open the settings on your smartphone.
- To view your apps, click Applications or App Manager after you’ve accessed Settings.
- Click on the application named Setting after going to the App Manager or Apps option.
- If you click on that, you will see a section titled Storage. Select it.
- You will see the option to Clear Data after clicking on Storage. Select it to delete all the data.
By following the instructions correctly, you will be able to disable the developer options successfully.