Reset Alcatel Mobile Phone: Hard, Soft, and Factory. Here is the complete solution, with simple measures that are well explained. There may be a variety of explanations why you want to restore your phone to its original state.
Perhaps you would like to sell your phone right away and to avoid any leaks or theft of documents, private information, and figures; you would like to reset your computer!
Aside from that, you will want to delete any redundant data as well as irrelevant and infected files that seem to be corroding your computer.
There may be a variety of explanations, but according to analysis, the most common is that you have lost your password, i.e. your display lock!
If you truly have forgotten or lost your protected unlocking password, Code, or pattern, you have up to 5 attempts to unlock your computer. If you fail in these tries and are either unable to recall or access your pass lock after so many drops, you will be granted a second chance.
First, double-check if you provided the correct code, key, or pattern. If you are still unable to unlock your system after several attempts. Your only recourse is to perform a factory reset.
Here is the 3 easy ways to Reset Alcatel Mobile Phone:
What is factory reset? What consequences I will face?
If your device has a chronic problem that you will be unable to overcome, you can perform a factory reset, commonly known as a hard reset or the device’s master reset. A factory reset restores the device to its original condition. This was its previous condition before turned on for the first time.
When you do a factory reset, all details on the mobile computer are wiped! Consider these considerations before making a decision! The below items will be deleted forever:
- The Google Profiles that you would have built in Settings > Accounts & sync, and also the things associated with that as well!
- Private details that you’ve created or synchronized to your computer, such as your profile, names, messages, emails, and plan activities!
- Operating system and device data and installation.
- Downloaded applications; • Music, videos, recordings, and archives are samples of files that you might want to remove from your storage, but only if you want to!
So, you’ve just read about how these aspects can be influenced, and you understand how important they are to you. Always and always make sure that you have backed up all data and important files that you need to keep secure before performing and executing a factory reset.
Please keep the following in mind before doing a factory reset. A factory reset clears the device’s storage of all data, media, and papers. If you don’t combine or check up on them beforehand. They’ll be deleted and you won’t be able to recover them.
Make sure you have backed up all sensitive records, media files, photos, addresses, and other informational necessities that you do not want to miss!
How can I use volume keys to execute a factory reset when my device is actually locked?
If you’re unable to turn on or access settings on the Alcatel Device. We will perform a factory reset by using hardware keys. This is a very helpful and important function that will quickly get you out of a bind! Let’s take a short look at this reference!
Step-1: Switch off the handset and disconnect all USB or battery cables from this too.
Step-2: Remember: If the device cannot be switched off, let the device drain before it switches off. Then recharge it for 30 minutes and disconnect all USB or power cables from the device.
Step-3: Tap and hold the Volume Up and the power buttons at the very same moment.
Step-4: Whenever you see the Alcatel emblem and/or sense a buzz, let go of the buttons.
Step-5: Whenever you see Android Recover, press the Volume Downward key to navigate to the erase data/factory reset option.
Step-6: To validate, press the Power key. Please ensure you don’t pick any of the other choices on the board. This can invalid your warranties or cause your device to crumble.
Step-7: Hover to “Yes” with the Volume Down key and check with the Power key.
Step-8: When it’s finished, press the Power button to validate the Reboot machine now option.
Step 9: Take note of Correspond to Initial Activation or Setup upon finishing the factory software reset to configure up the unit.
Things to do after the factory reset and the device gets restarted!
- If you are trading, giving it away, or transferring the device to Republic. The factory reset is now final, so you can switch it off.
- If you’re factory modifying the phone to resolve a problem, follow the steps in Set up the device without third-party applications.
- When you’ve successfully finished your factory reset. There are a few aspects you can keep in mind to ensure the system properly set up!
- Check to see if you are acquainted with your current Gmail ID access. You’ll have to find a way to unlock your phone shortly after the factory reset.
- Device Security may be enabled on Android devices running Android 5 Lollipop or higher. Requiring you to sign in with the same Google Account that was signed into your device prior to performing the reset process.
- If you have lost your Google Account password, use a search engine to find the recovery kit and then proceed with the rest of the setup!
- You must have the right Google account login details to restore addresses, images, and applications connected with Google. Restarting your phone without such essential information places you in danger of being completely shut out and/or missing confidential info.
- Please keep in mind that you must not modify your Google login information for 72 hours sometimes during doing a factory reset. It’s possible that you’ll be locked from your system for an extra 72 hours if you do so.
So, yeah, it was all about your Alcatel factory rest. We hope you found this information useful. Always make sure that you would have backed up all data and important files that you need to keep secure before performing and executing a factory reset. We hope you found this article useful and that you were able to resolve the issue “How to Reset Alcatel Mobile Phone”!