Unlock Android Smartphone Pattern Lock: Have you ever been shut from your Android smartphone and can’t remember your pattern lock? Do you want to know how to open the Android pattern lock without the need for a factory reset in order to gain entry to someone else’s device? If you said “yes,” you’ve come up with the right spot.
Many readers nowadays ask us for a simple and effective method to learn how to open an Android phone pattern lock without doing a factory reset.
To assist you, we have agreed to create proper instruction on the subject. Continue reading to find out how to break pattern lock on Device without a system update in five different ways.
So, there are a few choices for getting out of there, the first of which is to do a factory reset. Many people take this route because they feel it is the simplest and most safe choice.
But what about the information you’ve saved on your smartphone? What do you do next, given that a factory reset would completely erase your data? Let’s get started and see what else we can do!
- Details of The Unlock Android Smartphone Pattern Lock Without Factory Reset
Details of The Unlock Android Smartphone Pattern Lock Without Factory Reset
Method 1: Android pattern unlock using Android Device Manager
Previously called the Android application manager, but now recognized as “Find My Device,” it is best used to locate a lost or stolen device.
Aside from that, it may be used to ring the computer or lock it. If you’ve used this feature, you’ll notice that it offers three options: “Ring,” “Lock,” and “Erase.” All you have to do is sign in to your Google account, which is connected to the computer, and then proceed as follows:
Step 1: The first step is to Sign in to that your Google account through http://www.google.com/android/find on any Android smartphone or PC. Then, choose the Android smartphone that you want to open.
Step 2: Choose the ‘lock’ option from the three options that emerge after selecting the device.
Step 3: A current pop-up window will appear, allowing you to update your device’s code. You may also have a backup email and password.
Step 4: Now that you’ve confirmed it, then go the locked phone and enter the password you’ve created.
Method 2: Unlock Android Smartphone Pattern Lock using Google Account
If despite numerous attempts, you are still unable to open your mobile, you may use a validated Google Account. To begin, sign in to the Google account with which the computer is affiliated, and then follow these steps:
- Simply repeat the unlock sequence 5 times, and on the sixth attempt, the unit will show a message to try again in thirty seconds.
- Look for “forgot template” in the right of the top corner of the screen.
- Enter the device’s email & press the “next” button.
- That’s all there is to it; you can now unlock your phone by entering a new template or PIN that you recognize.
This is a different approach you can take. Most people, though, may not have a Gmail address, and if they lose their phone password, they can proceed to try other ways.
Method 3: Unlock Using Backup PIN
This is yet another way to decrypt the phone’s password without doing a factory reset. You may have noticed that when you triggered pattern lock on the computer, a security PIN was also required.
So, when you’re unable to unlock your phone, you can Backup PIN, which will aid you in accessing your cell. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Android pattern key.
- After a few tries, you might be asked to try again in 30 seconds.
- Select the “Backup PIN” option from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the security PIN and press the OK button.
- Finally, inducing the recovery PIN will enable you to unlock the device.
Method 4: Unlock Smartphone Pattern Lock Using ADB
The Android Debug Bridge (ADB) could also be used to unlock the code on an Android phone without performing a factory reset.
However, you should be mindful that, in comparison to other methods, it is a time-consuming and quite complicated method. You can, however, attempt to decrypt the phone’s keys. As a result, take the following steps:
- The first step is to you must first update ADB on your computer. Go to the Android application platform at https://developer.android.com/studio/command-line/adb.html to get started.
- Next, launch the installer and connect any required packages to your computer.
- Connect your android device to the system via USB.
- To do it, go to Settings > About Phone > and then tap on the “Build Number” option seven times to trigger the developer feature on your smartphone.
- Go to Settings > Developer options and then click ok to select USB debugging.
- Once your computer is connected to the machine, open the run command in your ADB device’s configuration file.
- Then, type “ADB shell rm /data/system/gesture. the key” and press enter.
- Finally, restart your device and continue using it normally.
Method 5: Unlocking via third party tool
If you are ever unable to unlock your Android phone after trying either of the above methods, you should try using a third-party service such as Android Lock Screen Elimination.
This software will help you remove the password, PIN, pattern, fingerprint, or another kind of phone lock system from your Android phone.
It prevents any lock sequence without triggering data loss and is compatible with all Android devices, including those manufactured by Samsung.
It is one of the quickest methods for turning off your Android device without doing a factory reset. So, if you ever find yourself in this position, don’t hesitate to use Android Lock Screen Removal to easily unlock your mobile.
Attempting to lock your Android phone is a common technique for preventing unwanted device access. However, losing the phone password is a common phenomenon, and many people have suffered as a result.
As a consequence, attempting some of the solutions outlined in this blog can help you resolve the problem.
We hope you find this post helpful and were able to solve the problem “How to Unlock Android Smartphone Pattern Lock ”!